Thursday, January 24, 2008

Entry level scapegoat

Okay, so I guess I've been looking for a job for too long now. After listening to my employed friends complain about being blamed for all sorts of things that they had nothing to do with, I've decided that I will just start looking for work with that specific intent. Hire me, with the understanding that you can blame me for anything that goes wrong at all! I won't take it personally... I won't even develop a bad attitude, because taking the abuse will be my job. Of course, we would need some sort of bonus structure tied to the number of times I can be blamed and still keep my job. I think there are a lot of employers out there that could use that sort of employee. Blame me, and don't upset your long-term employees. Think I'll go work on rewriting my resume now.

No comments:

Post a Comment