Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Email

I love email. It makes it really easy to tell people stuff that you don't really want to tell them, and forget to tell them what you really should tell them. So, I got an email from my ISP informing me that my download speed had been increased by 50%! The email had instructions for how to enable this, which I actually read and followed. Afterwards, I really didn't think I was noticing much difference, but as time went on, I was getting disconnected from the internet more and more frequently. To be fair, I had great service up until this time... disconnects were rare. Well, a few days later, I got another email informing me that I wasn't supposed to have gotten that email - my speeds have not been increased. And all the while, my disconnects are becoming even more frequent, until now, when it seems as if I am disconnected once an hour, or perhaps more. Which makes me wonder... where is the email apologizing for all the disconnects, or even explaining them? AND... HOW DO I GET ON THE "A" LIST TO GET MY SERVICE UPGRADED LIKE WHOMEVER IT WAS THAT WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO GET THAT FIRST EMAIL???

No comments:

Post a Comment